Different Font in german than in english with sam

Hi, there seems to be a problem on my website, i have everything in english and in german.
suddenly it shows some font diffrent in the german version than in the english one. i set up everything exactly the same i think.
could there be some settings i overview?

http://1heart1soul1planet.com/en/travel-tips/  ->  the correct english version
http://1heart1soul1planet.com/de/reisetipps/ -> the strange german version (from Namibia on the font is suddenly bold and there is also something wrong with the first accordion

The English Version in text form(the part where it changes to the Namibian img:
-fishing (apart from the cruelty inflicted on the animals itself, fishing means also taking food away from people who really need it)<br /><br />

-petting lions and other predators (in order to keep these animals calm, they are sedated and as soon as they are not useful anymore, they’re put down or sold to trophy hunters)

accordion

zigzag

If you’re looking for a place to enjoy some alone-time, it’s Namibia.
In its endless deserts you can drive for hours without encountering anybody apart from lonely zebra stallions looking for a girl.
<br /><br />
Absolute low budget travelers will find themselves struggling in Namibia.

left

<i class='icon-truck-line'></i> Getting around: Although it is possible to go from place to place by the local minibus-taxis, only very few tourists do it, since it doesn’t give you the chance to see everything there is to see and lots of places worth visiting are outside of towns and hard to reach without a car.<br /><br />

Renting a car cost us about double of what we had paid in South Africa, so we only rented one for two weeks.<br />
However, two weeks is a very short time to travel Namibia- even if you don’t wreck your car in the middle of the desert, like we did.<br />
Oh, speaking of which: When a sign on a sand-road says 100km/h: Drive about 60km/h ;-) – at least if you got a two-wheel drive like we did…

The German Version in text form(the part where it changes to the Namibian img:
-Fischen (abgesehen von der Tierquälerei an sich, bedeutet Fischen auch, ärmeren Einheimischen die Nahrungsquelle streitig zu machen)<br /><br />

-Löwen und andere Raubtiere streicheln (die Tiere werden sediert, damit sie ruhig bleiben und wenn sie nicht mehr gebraucht werden, werden sie eingeschläfert oder an Trophäenjäger verkauft)

accordion

zigzag

Wenn du auf der Suche nach einem Ort bist, an dem du absolute Einsamkeit (oder Zweisamkeit) geniessen kannst, dann ist Namibia die richtige Destination für dich.
In seinen endlosen Wüsten kannst du stundenlang herumfahren, ohne irgendjemanden anzutreffen- abgesehen von einsamen Zebrahengsten auf der Suche nach einer Frau.
<br /><br />
Budgetreisende werden in Namibia ihre Mühen haben…

left

<i class='icon-truck-line'></i> Vorwärtskommen: Obwohl es grundsätzlich möglich ist, mit lokalen Minibustaxis von Ort zu Ort zu kommen, machen das nur wenige Tourist*innen, da es mühsam ist und viele sehenswerte Orte, besonders die, die sich ausserhalb der Städte befinden, schwer zu erreichen sind ohne eigenes Auto.
<br /><br />
Ein Auto zu mieten kostete uns etwa das Doppelte von dem, was wir in Südafrika bezahlt hatten, also beschränkten wir die Mietdauer auf zwei Wochen.<br />
Zwei Wochen ist aber arg knapp, um Namibia zu bereisen- selbst wenn man das Auto nicht mitten in der Wüste zu Schrott fährt, wie wir das machten. 

Comments

• Hi,

Please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and check html errors you got. Please fix them first and all should be fine.

P.S. Anticipating your question, yes, those errors are not associated with theme and were made by you or one of your extra plugins.

Thanks!