Background "cover" problem with Betheme "LAUNCH"

Hi there,

I just set up a website with the LAUNCH demo-template and so far everything looks fine.

Just the background has a blank space at the bottom and enables that unwanted scroll-bar.
I´ve tried everything my small CSS knowledge has to offer, now I would need your help.

Could you please have a look at www.adelebrucks.de

Many thanks in advance,
best regards,

Daniel

Comments

• Hi,
    Please disable the maintenance mode
    thanks
  • Hi there,

that doesn´t seem to be the problem - can´t find any .maintenance files. Even when "show hidden files" is turned on.

Any other ideas?

Thanx & regards,

Daniel
  • What I meant was that your website is under contruction. Please disable it so I can enter it.
    thanks

What is it you see? If you see this Site... THAT ist the site... and this is the problem with the cover background (see arrow). Could you please check that again: http://www.adelebrucks.de/

Many thanx and best regards,

Daniel
  • Oh, okay, sorry. I did not think you mean the under construction page.
    We do not see this white space:http://prntscr.com/f1rpa3
    We checked on chrome, firefox and safari. What browser and OS are you using?
  • Yeah - sorry for being "that picky" but I also want the construction page to look good ;-)

I have the problem in all my browsers:

Safari Version 10.0.1
    Firefox 53.0
    and Chrome Version 57.0

Running on an iMac with El Capitan (10.11.6)
    on my MacBook runing Sierra it works fine.

Well if it´s only on my machine I guess we could ignore it - but if you have any idea... I´ll take any help I can get...

Thanx and best regards,

Daniel

• Yeah, it must be a browser-OS compatibility issue. We are not sure how to fix this. And it is strange because one of our macs has El Capitan and it works fine.
  • I checked on other Macs and it also works fine. So consider it "solved".

Many thanks for your help.

Cheers - Daniel