Need maximum parallax effect on my slider.

Hi

I have a site magnumgallery.com/refresh/ . My page starts with a slider and then the whole website content. I need the slider to be fixed fullscreen and when I scroll the content should overlay on it - like highest level of parallax.

I am not able to achieve this by just using the parallax feature in the slider (it only modifies the parallax on each slide). What's my way out, please?

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,
    This is the revolution slider plugin, you can use only the parallax that they provide. What do you mean with '(it only modifies the parallax on each slide)' ?
    When you edit the main slider you have these options: http://prntscr.com/f1r1co
    Later you need to also set the effect on each slide.
    thanks
  • Hi

Revolution slider can modify the parallax for, or relative to the elements inside each slide. I understand that. I don't need that in this case. 

I need to modify the site such that the whole slider fixed in its position and the content below it just slides over it until it covers it. Hope it clears my question and you can help me out.

Thanks
  • I only could help you with the option I showed on the screenshot. I doubt that would be even possible with a slider, you would have to customize the code.