Where I find the HTML code editor?

In other wordpress thems in the section "appearance" we can find the HTML code editor, but I can not find it. If you can tell me where I can find it. Thank youimage

Comments

• Hello!
    The editor should be there, why do you not have it? We do not know. Maybe it is some plugin, or some code in the functions.php file. There can be many reasons. Please update wordpress and betheme to the newest version first.
    Is this the main admin account on your wordpress?
    thanks
  • Just on April 29 I did the worpdress update and thema, I think it is not for updating, it has an error on the topic. And it happens the same if I install the theme in another different domain, it has been tested in three different domains and follows the same error. The html code editor does not appear. Need help!
  • Hi,

please go to your FTP server, create php file with phpinfo() function inside and send us link to that file so we can have a look on your server settings. The problem is probably related to limits but to be sure which one is the reason, we need that link. For more details about file creation, please visit https://mediatemple.net/community/products/dv/204643880/how-can-i-create-a-phpinfo.php-page

Thanks!
  • My page is:
    velezdigital.com
    I send the php file with the phpinfo function:
    I remain attentive to the answer. Thank you.
  • hello,
    Please increase the max_input_vars value, it is set to 1000 right now which could be low, try setting it to 5000. You may need to contact your hosting provider to change it.
    thanks
  • edited May 2017
    My provider says that the problem is not with the hosting, it is with the template installed in wordpress. What can we do?? I have 3 websites with the same problem and I have not been able to follow the traffic that presnta each website. There must be another way to get into the HTML code editor or the problem is the template. Help!
  • please be so kind and send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason. Please don’t forget to explain your issue in the messeage very clearly.