Looking to remove/shrink Muffin code for my page!

I'm not a webdev, but help a brother out! (I will relay your answers to my geek)

I have a design-stable website. I'm OK with it going "static" for a while as far as design. It's WP PHP 7, hosted at SiteGround and using the SG "Supercacher". What I want to do is remove as much code as possible from my pages as possible without stripping anything that the pages are using. For example, I'm pretty sure my pages only use 2 of the header styles but it appears that "mfn-dnmc-style-css" is loading all of them.

I'm not sure if the Caching has kicked in fully yet, though Pingdom's Tool shows that minifying is going on. Yahoo's YSlow says that my page is using 24 external java and to "try combining them into one", and my page is using 16 external stylesheets and to "try combining them into one".

I realize there would be some risk of bringing the java "in house" and making it static (if I can even do that), so I don't want to do that, but I am interested in combining and stripping the CSS. Is there an easy/systematic way to do this? (I think it is "mfn-dnmc-style-css")

We're currently using a Social Wall plugin. It loads on all pages eventhough we aren't using it on those pages. I'm thinking about removing the Social Wall plugin and simply manually embedding social posts on the social page. What do you think of that?

Comments