Problem with Revolution Slider : plugin not activated even though I bought the theme!

English is not my mother tongue, I will try my best. Just after installing the Betheme, I already have a problem! After importing a demo, this text appears on the page : Revolution Slider Error: Slider with alias store not found. So I checked the settings of the extension and it says that the plugin is not activated, but it is activated actually.... I don't understand and I can't do anything with that, I need help quickly, thanks.

Comments

• I'm having the same problem!

It worked perfectly fine this morning but now it isnt.
  • Hello,
    Let me explain. The plugins you buy with the theme are budnled and do not need any activation. You can also buy the plugin, then you will activate it and have access to premium features.

When you install the pre-built website there is no slider because you need to import it. To do that create a new slider and use the import button, then import the file from your local drive. All of the demos for rev-slider are in the package you download from themeforest, you need to download the larger version with all files. You will find the sliders in a folder named  /revolution-slider-demo/
    For more information read this topic: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/15/how-to-import-revolution-slider-into-be-theme

thank you
  • I made it this way, I installed the theme with the zip from your download-bundle, but it is not activated and I cant make an update
  • Because you cannot update it. If you want instant updates you need to buy the plugin in the premium version. We update the plugin in our theme updates, then you can go to appearance>install plugins and update it. Please deactivate it before you update.
  • ok, thank you for this information :-)
  • edited May 2017
    Thanks for the information. It works now :) The thing is that it's not in the documentation when you buy the theme. I think it should have been.