Picture size and height

2 issues:
1) Is there a possibility in Muffin builder to insert pictures in different heights based an Wordpress generated pictures (small, medium, thumb etc.)? The reason why I'm asking is, that we're adding small pictures in an overview, but we have to add either the whole picture or we have to pre-generate the right sizes before uploading to wordpress (which is annoying as Wordpress auto-sizes pictures). So how can we choose to add pictures in Muffin Builder in different Wordpress sizes?

2) If we add 3 pictures through Muffin Builder that are not at the same height originally to three 1/3 columns, is there a possibility to crop or mask them automatically, so that they have all the same height? Currently they're side by side, but one is higher than the others which looks awful...

Comments

• Hello,
    1. I think you are talking about the mansory type of gallery. We do not have that avalible. Our blog posts and portolio item can be displayed this way but not images. Try using visual composer items.
    2. To change the size of the images on portfolio/blog/shop please navigate to theme options>blog,portfolio&shop>featured image
    There set the desired image size. Remember to read the notice at the bottom of the page regarding thumbnail regeneration.
    thanks
  • Hi,
    1. I'm not talking about masonry style. I'm talking about auto sizing everything to the SAME height (masonry has different heights of the items).
    So if you have a picture 180x130 and a picture 180x100, they should be displayed in the same height (NOT by scaling, but by croping or masking)...

2. I've still done that, but I'd also like to have it like that for e.g. the "Trailer Box"
  • But the whole point of having the masonry style is to have the images in diffrent sizes. If you want them to be the same size please go to theme options>blog,shop&portfolio>portfolio and select grid or flat.
     Remember that if you set a desired size for the featured images, the images must be bigger so wordpress can resize them. If the images are smalller, nothing will happen.
    thanks
  • I think you still didn't get the point. I've made an example here now:
    http://danjabauer.web156.s58.goserver.host/test/

There are 4 pictures side by side made with a Trailer Box. They're NOT cropped and they differ in height. And I can't adjust anywhere a max-height for the Trailer Box.

The whole thing should look like here:
    http://danjabauer.web156.s58.goserver.host/saengerin/
    (I achieved it by cutting the original pics manually to have all the same size).

Just as an example. Same thing applies to picture or any other element added through Muffin Builder. They should be auto cropped to a certain height.
  • Hi, the trailer boxes images will resize like you upload them and fit to the 1/4 column in with. In other words, you have to use the same image size (proportion). Crop them on your PC and upload to the boxes then