Content Installation

If I have already installed a pre-built website (BeStore) and want to install just the content from a different pre-built website.  I see the option to install just content from other pre-built sites but what does that include, pages, layouts, templates, images?  When I installed BeStore, there were no layouts or templates. I want to pick and choose from some other pre-built sites' layouts for my BeStore site.  Thanks.

Comments

• Hi,
    Sorry but this is not possible. You can only install full pre-built websites. You could install another wordpress on a sub-domain and install a pre-built website there. Then use the import/export option from the muffin builder and apply the muffin builder content layout to another page. But the styles will be diffrent.
    thanks
  • is only the content and images exported/imported? no other settings? For instance i have a filled portfolio in betheme and i want to export that or will it take all wordpress content too? Is there somewhere a more in depth explanation of what that feature does?

• What does the option in the installation screen mean when it says "Selected Data Only" and under that, "Content"? Thank you.
  • @Morfe You can import/export the contents of the muffin builder, this way you can move the layouts to other pages. The content will be moved. Look at screen:http://prntscr.com/f65210

@cpercy517 The content option mean you wil copy everything besides the betheme options.