After updating from version 10.8 to 17.8.3, the menu background when I scroll the page is trasparent

Hi.

I have a little big problem!
I've update an old version of your theme built years ago by a third web agency. The problem is the backgroun menu. After updating the theme, everything works fine but the menu background is still trasparent when I scroll down any page (the topbar is sticky). How I can solve this?

The website is: www.frantoiopace.it

I have a boxed layout and I just want a white backgrond cover all the page width (not only the menu items: via chrome inspector I've deselectd the property 

"background: none;" of @media ;only screen and (min-width: 1240px)

and background-color: trasparent; of .header-stack #Header .top_bar_left, .header-stack #Header .top_bar_right

and this gave me the possibility to activate the property background-color: #ffffff of #Header .top_bar_left, .header-classic #Top_bar, .header-plain #Top_bar, .header-stack #Top_bar, .header-split #Top_bar, .header-fixed #Top_bar, .header-below #Top_bar, #Header_creative, #Top_bar #menu, .sticky-tb-color #Top_bar.is-sticky class)

In this way (just a try), I see the background of top_bar_left an top_bar_right (white on the left bar and grey on the right bar) but I don't like that. I would like to see a continous white background like the top header (where there is the logo, the cart and the wpml language selector).

Thanks

Best regards,

Dionisio.

Comments