Two different (sticky) headers on two different pages on one website

I I would like to set up two different kinds of sticky headers for two different pages on one webpage like here

Style A

http://theboutiquere.com/

(header design changes from version 1 to version 2 when scrolling down)

Style B: 

(header always looks the same - like in version 2 in Style A - when scrolling down)

I tried but couldn't find the right solution. Is it even possible?

Comments

• Actually in Style B, only the text color and the logo are like in version 2 of Style A. The background, on the other hand, is not semi-transparent (unlike in version 2 of Style A where the background is semi-transparent), but just white. Hopefully this is not too confusing, but this is exactly how I would like to have it. 
  • Hi,

What you ask for, requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact with your web developer. Item Policy clearly says:
    Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customisation services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio

thanks