Css Issue with header/menu

Hi Support,
my website www.eventimarcheoggi.it, builded with btheme (eco theme) after some days is afflicted by a strange and not replicable issue.
But is very important to fix it cause when it occour is problematic for the users.

Sometimes when you open a page, the Top Menu does not appear. And when this issue come, scrolling the page appear also the subheader, who should be hide. This cause the navigation of the page hard, and it's clear there is something wrong.

An incriminated page is that: https://www.eventimarcheoggi.it/servizi-top/fortino-napoleonico/

But is not the only one, it can happen anywhere. I fight with this by days without a result.
I've not installed any new plugin and made a lot of test, autoptimize too has always worked well without problems with your theme, so I don't want turn it off and make the site too slow for something who has always worked fine.

Hope you can help me,
thanks in advice,
Emanuele

Comments

• Hello,
    We recommend to disable the plugins (which you have a lot) and custom scripts that may interrupt with the website.
    thanks
  • Hi,
    a plugin can't afflict only the portfolio area in all the website, expecially if any new plugin was installed when I started to build the portfolio area, wich is the last thing I do in all the site.

The issue is limited at that area, a lot of time the top menu simply does not appear
    The plugins are simply the essential and didn't cause any issue with all the rest of site/sections.

There are not minification or compression plugin active, this is a theme problem or, better, a portfolio area problem/issue.
    I've not custom script, just the necessary, and sure not customized.

Please take a tour, look at the related project, and let me know what can I do, it's important cause they are real client. thanks in advice:
    https://www.eventimarcheoggi.it/servizi-top/fortino-napoleonico/

• Sorry, keep it all frozen,
    I think I've solved the issue.
    It was probably caused by the rocket loader options in Cloudfire.
    I will keep you update, thanks.