Picture box - garbabe in SEO content used by YOAST - bad readability ranking

Hi,

I am using Muffin builder and the yoast premium plugin:

Formating information entered in the picture box is displayed in WP-Content after running Builder-SEO. This is the content from text Register:

center
Faszientherapie Rolfing Schmerzen

width, orienation of the picture and alt-text are mistakenly displayed. This results in bad readability ranking from yoast.  How can I fix this?

Regards,

Asmus

Comments

• Hello,
    Have you selected the option to hide content after you used the builder>>seo option?
    thanks
  • Hello,

yes, Option hide Content is on, otherwise I would have Content displayed 2 times, wouldn't I

• Sorry but I do not quite understand where is the problem here?
    It displays the alt correctly and the size and align.
    Can you please make some screenshots?
  • Hi,

just to be clear, top of the page is not "Center top"
    (:|
    and I cannot rewrite accordingly
  • Hi,

to reiterate, a nice page with a lot of pictures, where formating Information is entered in Picture box and just some text will rate poorly as all this formating stuff is considered as content resutling in odd SEO Rrting and readability.
  • Hi,
    This is the first time we encounter this, it is either some plugins interfering or the yoast plugin is not configured corectly. Can you please check on a standard 'twentyseventeen' theme?

• Hi,
    Thanks for quick Response. I am not sure if I made myself clear or I am plain wrong.

1. I am using the muffinbuilder and I use Picture box of the muffinbuilder, can I use Muffin builder outside of Be theme?

2. Using Muffin builder I press "Builder SEO" and Be theme will then present Content of Muffin builder as "plain" WP-Content, right? Because the error occurs already here, plain WP-Content Displays Muffin-builder-Picture-box-formating-info which should not be there - as in above Screen.

3. Yoast then grabs Content, as provided by Muffin-builder and Comes to strange conclusions due to strang Content, how does yoast interfere here?

• please be so kind and send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason. Please don’t forget to explain your issue in the messeage very clearly.