Offer Slider possible bug

Hello ,

I am developing a website in which i use an offer slider . The problem i have is that while the slides keep cycling normaly one after another the thumbnail wrap created by the "selected" class stays on the first thumbnail and it doesn't change when the slides do. You can see it here: http://concepto.onesite.gr/  in section number 2.

I don't know if this will help but if you right click on it and press inspect element , it starts working normaly.

i appreciate your time and your help.

Comments

• Hi,
    Everything is working fine. If there is any bug you should contact revolution slider because we do not have any controll over it.
    thanks
  • Hello ,

Thank you for your answer. I think there is a misunderstanding as my request has nothing to do with the main slider of the homepage created by slider revolution, I was refering to a slider 2 sections below it which is constructed using the "offer slider" element from the muffin builder. I would appreciate it if you had another look on it and i am looking forward to your answer.

Regards.
  • Ok, now I see. Please first update the theme and revolution slider to the newest version. This problem is caused by the revolution slider script.
  • That was it. Thank you very much.