Access error at BeTheme Options

I am trying to access my betheme options, but i'm being redirected to the HTTP ERROR 500's page.
I've already try to change my memory limit at wp-config.php and on my plesk (i don't have permission to change php.ini while using plesk panel), but nothing works.
I have contacted my server host and had no solution at all. Can someone help me?

Comments

• Hello,
    This error can only be resolved by fixes to the Web server software. It is not a client-side problem. It is up to the operators of the Web server site to locate and analyse the logs which should give further information about the error.

please go to your FTP, create php file with phpinfo() function inside and send us link to that file so we can have a look on your server settings. The problem is probably related to limits but to be sure which one is the reason, we need that link. For more details about file creation, please visit https://mediatemple.net/community/products/dv/204643880/how-can-i-create-a-phpinfo.php-page

thanks
  • I received good news from my host, they will finally check my domain to fix the error. If they can't fix it i'll come back here and proceed with the file creation. 

Thank you so much for the attenption!
  • Which version of php betheme 17.8.3 uses? I gotta know if it is compatible with my server.

• Hello,
    The issue is caused by the limits on your server, please:
    1. Disable the suhosin script on your server
    2. Increase max_input_vars
    3. Update the PHP version
    To do this you may need to contact your hosting provider.
    thanks
  • Thank you so much fot the attenption!

I'll get in contact with my host and see what can be done.