Blog and portfolio featured image are cropped

edited June 2017 in Blog
hi if i upload a featured image into a blog post o a protfolio project i have this situation: the image viewsed into the category preview is correctly showed, but in the single post the image is less high than the real dimension. i think that this is due to the frame around the iamge, but if i try to add some height to the image wrap, i see that the image is really cropped, miss a part of the image in the top and in the bottom. 
how can i fix this? i need to have the same proportion in the category view and in the single post view. the images i upload have all the same size 1263 × 650

The image source appear in this way http://www.epmroma.it/new/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/premio-epm-cristina-rubinetterie-1200x480.jpg  so is changed also the dimension. 

i have installed shortpixel

Comments

• Hi,
    To change the size of the images on portfolio/blog/shop please navigate to theme options>blog,portfolio&shop>featured image.
    To change the size of the default wordpress gallery images please go to settings>media.
    To change the woocommerce images size please go to woocommerce>settings>products>display.
    There set the desired image size. Remember to read the notice at the bottom of the page regarding thumbnail regeneration.
    thanks