change styles for mobile version

Hello, is it possible to change styles for mobile version, is yes, could you say which file I should change and maybe classes to change.
Thanks

Comments

• Hello, it all depends on what do you want to change
    thanks
  • edited June 2017
    For instance, I did a row of horizontal icons with the same distance between them,  but on mobile version they are shown in 1 vertical row. I would like to decrease distance between <li> in mobile version and put them in 2 columns
  • If you are building with the muffin builder you can always create sections that can be shows/hideen on various screen sizes, so you can create two lists and switch.
    Edit the section, you will find the options here: http://prntscr.com/fk0rd9
  • Yes, but there is only option to hide, how can I show ONLY on the mobiles? So, I create 2 identical lists, in the 1st list I say top hide on the mobile. And how I can give command to show only on the mobile the 2nd list?
  • Create the first section with two lists, and the second section with one list.
    Hide one on mobile and show the other on desktop.
  • Ok, how can I show the other on desktop besides mobile? Could you explain please?
  • You set 2 sections, you hide one on mobile and show it on desktop. THe other will be hidden on desktop and show on mobile. I really do not know how to explain this more clearly. I have given you countless explanations and screenshots.

If this is still showing up on mobile not in one row then there is nothing we can do about it.