Is Betheme updated for latest WooCommerce Files

Hello!!

I recently updated WooCommerce plugin on my WordPress which uses a Betheme template.

For many WooCommerce templates I see previous files are outdated. Usually if a theme (like Betheme) is regularly updated, system status would not show them as outdated files.

Now my question is, is the latest betheme download updated with latest version of WooCommerce files? If yes, how can I update betheme for my existing website without damaging or deleting web content.

Please answer.

Thanks.

Comments

• Hi,
    This is because you updated the theme with overwriting the files, this is why the old files have not been replaced. The best sollution for this is to remove the theme completly via FTP and install the newest version. Remember to make a backup. If you did not change anything in the theme files then nothing will be lost since everything is held in the database.
    thanks
  • When we manually install the latest betheme files, do we have to re-install the demo website details?
  • No, everything is held in the database. But to be sure, please make a backup.