Portfolio and Post navigation

Hello,

I would like to navigate between portfolio items.

I have checked "Navigate in the same category" on the Betheme Option (Blog,Portfolio, Shop / Navigation Prev/Next).
But there is no "Prev/Next" section on my portfolio item page.

I'm building with Muffin Builder.

I would like to have this "Prev/Next" navigation on my post pages too. But it doesn't appear on my post page.

Can you help me?
Thank you!

Amandine

Comments

• i have this problem in my site: www.kaashaaneh.ir
  • Hi,
    Did you make the portfolio using pages and builder or creating the portolios by custom post type. I am talkin about this: http://prntscr.com/fkihun
    Also remember to set the default portfolio page in theme options>blog,portfolio&shop>portfolio.
    This page will the load the portfolios automatically so do not add any builder items or content.
    thanks
  • For my portfolio page: 
    I have created all my portfolio items with "Portfolio" section. In each portfolio item, I have built my page with muffin builder.
    I already set my default portfolio page in theme option.
    My portfolio page didn't load the portfolio automatically, so I have built the page with muffin builder and I used the "Portfolio" item.
    I have tried to "hide" all my "sections" in muffin builder, but my portfolio doesn't display.

For my blog page: 
    I have created few posts (with "Post" section). I have built each post with Muffin Builder (because I need customization on my post pages).  
  • Sorry but if you use the builder items to make portfolio pages then the options will not work.
    Please make the portfolio pages normally, they will appear on the default portfolio page.
    If they do not, please send us a link to this page.
  • It's very frustrating that your options are not compatibles with muffin builder, that is a main feature of your theme.
    I have already created all my pages with muffin builder (that I need to customize my page) so I don't have any solution now..
  • We are sorry but we cannot offer any more help in this topic.