Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

How to deregister purchase code?

Hi,
I would like to deregister purchase code. How can I do it without wordpress installed on registered domain (I testet beta betheme 20 and deleted subdomain after tests withoud deregister)?

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Thanks, it works now :)
  • edited July 4
    I would like de register be theme from my website register it again. please guide us.
  • Hi,
    I would like to deregister purchase code. Can you do that manually for me?

• Because we changed the host and DNS of this site (www.petitchateau.com.br), and now we don't have the access anymore, just the FTP access of this host. I'll build the site in other host and DNS again, but now the template is registered and I can't deregister. I already erased the Betheme files of the old host, and I installed in the new host. Can you deregister this code for me?

• edited July 24

Have downloaded the command and enter the code and have to reinstall completely wordpress.

purchase code but it is the same domain therefore I can not install themes
  • edited July 24
    Have downloaded the command and enter the code and have to reinstall completely wordpress.Habe bethem reinstalled and me it shows that I already use the purchase code but it is the same domain therefore I can not install themes
  • Can you deregister my purchase code too because I have no possibility to go to my old WordPress account.

• p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545}

I bought betheme for geekdmg.com. I want to cancel the license at geekdmg.com because I will use another site

I can not make a deregister because btheme tab is not visible

how can i do it?

thanks

• How long will it take for a response I submitted a request an hour or two ago

• I have sent you a message on TF regarding the message "Purchase code already used. Please deregister purchase code and remove theme folder on...."

I had just renamed the old folder where this theme was installed and it has stopped working.

Please help me resolve this asap.