Tracking multiple licenses

Hello,

I have bought three licenses (One for each of my three clients). How do I know which download goes with each customer? Themeforest does not make it easy. After a while I can't recall which download link goes with what customer?

I am afraid that I will do an update for one customer using the license from another. I don't see the license file in the betheme.zip. please advice. Thanks.

Comments

• HI,
    Sorry but how you  maintain your clients keys is not our issue.. Since version 20 there is the option to register the theme so we suggest to sort it out.
    thanks
  • edited June 2017
    I have seen comments about Muffin support not being helpful or rude and I think it all comes down to a language barrier. I know you are simply responding to my question but the way it is worded comes across as indifferent and maybe even a bit rude. I know this is not your intent so I would like to help you here since I believe I have found the answer to my problem.

A better response could be as follows:
    MuffinGroup sells themes through Envato market. At this time Envato does not have a way to achieve your objective. You may want to reach out to Envato support and make a feature improvement recommendation. In the mean time I can suggest the following:

Starting with Version 20, you have the option to register the theme using the Item Purchase Code provided upon completion of the sale. You can obtain the Item Purchase Code by downloading it in text or PDF format. You can then use this code to document, in various ways such as a spreadsheet, etc., which purchase code goes with each client. 

Sincerely,

Support
  • Yes, you are right. As we said this is not a theme issue but a personal user issue. We are sorry if the message was rude, this was not our intent.
    thanks