re-registration

Hello,

Long story -> short

Can you please deregister ignacioyaselli.com it was a multisite and the intended domain would be carboncrystal.co.uk. I had a massive crash, rebuilding all, and decided to have carbon crystal as its own installation instead. However, I was not able to de-register the purchase code before.

If there is somewhere else I could do that, please advice.

Kindest regards

Ignacio

Comments

• Hi,

if you have any issues with registration/de-registration, please send us always private request thru contact form which is on the right side at https://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact

Best regards,
    Muffin Group team
  • Thank you, but I have worked out a workaround, it may be useful for your documentation.

I had an issue with site1.com using the WordPress multisite. this is where I originally registered betheme.
    I actually wanted to have registered the betheme to site2.com so after the crash I decided to separate the wordpress installations (not multisite anymore)

Issue: could not register betheme with site2.com as already registered with site1.com (which was no longer available)

solution: 
    install wordpress on site1.com 
    registere it again (no issues) 
    deregister betheme fron site1.com
    finally, register with site2.com
  • Yes, this is the right solution and we are glad you did it yourself but for any issues with registration, it is necessary to send messages privately, because purchase codes are confidential.
  • thank you