How do I edit the layout of my shop page in woocommerce

Some say that it can be done by editing a template in Woocommece plugin and others say it needs to be done withing a child theme. 

Can you give me some pointers on how to change my shop page? I find that this is a hard thing to solve with woocommerce and I could not find the template for the shop page.

I would like to add a title to my page and also add some featured products under the categories. At this time the only thing showing up on the page are the product categories. It's rather plain and boring.

Here is a link to my current shop page.

Comments

• Hi,

what you ask for, requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact with your web developer. The policy says:

Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customisation services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio.

So we are sorry but we can not do any exceptions and we need to follow the same policy as the rest of community.