Page Header Image Responsive

Hello, in my website i am using different header image on every page. now problem is that its not responsive. so what can i do, i use lower width and height for this.

you can check our website.   https://www.ralcosoft.com/about/. you can check here.

Please let me know and how to solve it.

Comments

• Hi,
    the background image is not responsive because it never was. The size is set to cover, please edit the section and set the background image size to contain,
    thanks
  • Thanks...
  • and one more thing in mobile devices its became big white space.when u see it.
  • if i make it content than it will make big white space in mobile devices, but perfect in PC. when i make it background image size cover it became non-responsive in mobile but padding is ok. we gave padding top 400px;, if we make less than in PC the contents become override in banner.
    please help me out of this.
  • Since the section has no content you have set the padding to see the background image, the white space is created because the image is shrinking but the section has the same height.
    There is not much we can do here. The only solution would be to hide this section on mobile and display it only on desktop. Then create another section that will be visible on mobile but hidden on desktop. When you edit a section and scroll down you will see this option to display it on certain devices.

• thanks its working.