Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

How to remove Revolution Slider?

I searched the forum, but I did not find the answer.
I want to remove the revolution slider from the whole template.
Please help.

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Ok, this clear - but when I deactivated the plugin - on homepage I've got information about missing slider.
    In options of homepage - there is any slider, in general/advanced - also
  • thanks, I did not mean it, but it's better.
    I wanted to remove the slider from the code so that the browser was not looking for it
  • I want to change slider, i just want to use a photograph, how can I do that?

• "Edit the page and under the muffin builder choose no slider. http://prntscr.com/fpcban"

That does not work form me. When click in Update button, WP puts back the previously entered slider.

What should i do?
  • edited June 12
    Hi Pablo,

disable all plugins? Is that the solution? Do you have any idea of what plugin could cause this problem?

Thanks

• edited June 12
    Please sign in to see answear!
  • Hi Bryan,

We have changed the value in the php.ini file to 5000 (verified with php.info) but Be Theme's System Status still shows 1000.   

Does it take time to updating values?

Thanks
  • Pablo: They've changed it. Did you verify it in the phpinfo?
  • Hi Bryan,

following your orders, i have had a chat session with bluehost (my hosting provider) and, after 45 minutes, they told me that the values are now updated in the server.

But in wordress still appears 1000.

They've said that:

"That must be the issue with some code or script, the php values are already updated on our server."

What now? Seems weird that a simple change in the page's properties gives so many problems.

Thanks
  • Well Bryan, that "not very professional answer" could be interpreted just like what yourselves had given to me initially: "deactivate all the plugins" before updating media. It's just like to say "we really do not know where the issue is" (or that's not our problem).

Seems, in fact, incredible that your solution is to "suggest to change hosting company" just because the theme, actually, does not work properly. Few months ago (february, march) i was able to perform changes (adding items) to that page with the same hosting with no problems. It's that Hosting provider's fault?

so, should i understand from your last answer that you won't give me any help nor idea to solve this issue? 

should i downgrade the theme in order to recover what i had few months ago?

• edited June 14
    In case someone gets the same issue: solution in my case was to create an user.ini file my domain's directory with the values:

max_execution_time = 300
    max_input_time = 300
    max_input_vars = 5000

Thanks Muffin "Support" (although you didn't give me any solution beyond changing hosting company).
  • edited June 15
    Please sign in to see answear!
  • edited June 15
    No, Bryan, Hosting company worked on php.ini and, just like i've told you, the php info gave the correct value.

What nobody seemed to know is that it was required to create that user.ini file. That solution, since noone gaves any idea, was found by my self (Google).

Certainly they (Hosting company) did the changes you asked for but didn't know about the user.ini thing.

In any case, i hope, theme is working right now.

Thanks.