Question about a better SEO onpage with Muffinbuilder

edited June 2017 in SEO
Hi Support,
let me say I'm an idiot, cause I spent a lot of time for nothing.
I was building my website using the muffin builder and the Hide the content function ON.
This for graphic reasons, obv. But in the default wordpress editor I was building, page for page, day by day, some hidden content who I suppose would improve my SEO.
But today, reading some open post here in the forum, I see the Googlebot can't see this hidden content.Great. So I realized I wasted a lot of time.

Now this is what I'm asking for: I would like to continue to use the builder, but I will improve its content with parts of the content I had inserted into the wordpress editor.
Can you confirm me the Builder > SEO options it's just useful for analyze the content builded with the builder with Yoast SEO plugin, but the spider read anyway the muffin content even I don't use this option?
And I should build the structure and the content of the muffin builder in line with the major SEO rules and guidelines for better SEO results?
The last one: What if I decide to use both (builder and standard content) in the same page? The spider will read all? Can this be another strategy?

Thanks and sorry for my english,
Emanuele

Comments

• Hi,
    this is used for SEO plugins like Yoast, if you do not hide the content when using the SEO>Builder option then you will have duplicate content on your page. Google bots see the muffin builder content since it is rendered as plain HTML on the website.
    Read more here: 
  • Hi Support,
    there is something I still can't understand very well.
    The muffin content is correctly readed by the spiders, and it's ok.
    When the Hide the content is turned ON, spiders can't read the WP content, and it's ok.
    If hide the content is turned OFF, and I use the Builder - SEO button, I will have duplicate content, and it's ok.
    So, at this point, what is the function of The Builder - SEO button?
    I mean, I know it's created for plugins like Yoast, but if the content is not readable from the spiders, why I need to spend my time to improve the SEO using yoast for something is not visible?

For example:
    I build a page with the Muffin Builder.
    I hide the content and then press the SEO button cause I want to see the Yoast suggest.
    At this point I want try to improve the Yoast suggest, what I need to do?
    I need to work on the builder and then save and press the button again?
  • This option is only for plugins like Yoast SEO to read the content from the wordpress editor since they cannot read the content from the muffin builder.
  • Yes ok, but when Yoast has read the content, how can I improve it, if then the content is not visible for the spider? I need to act on the muffin builder following the yoast suggest?
  • The content is always visible for bots, since it is reading rendered HTML, this function is for plugins to read content in the CMS.