Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

BeStore - Shopping cart and search disappear on screen resolution below 767px

Hi,

I am using your BeStore demo for my site. I have just realised that even in your demo (http://themes.muffingroup.com/be/store/) there is no way to access the shopping cart or the search once you hit a screen resolution of 767px or lower.

Can you please help?

Thanks,
Stefania

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Hi,

I don't see any options to set the shopping cart and search visible within the theme options, nor under 'Responsive' or under the 'Header & Subheader'.

Also, as I mentioned above, your demo site is not showing the shopping cart and search on resolutions below767px. This seem more like an issue with the theme more than a conscious choice, being this an eCommerce demo.

Can you check and get back to me with more detailed information?

Thanks,
    Stefania
  • Hi,

The version of be theme I have is 14.9. But I am using the child theme version 1.6.

Thanks,
    Stefi
  • Thanks. 

I have updated the theme to v 20.4.1, but now I have two issues that were not there before:

1.  The sticky header is about 66px from the top when I start scrolling, while it was at 0px before upgrading

2. The product carousel is behaving differently than before. Before depending on how many products you wanted to show they would resize to fit the space, now they stay the same size, and leave a gap on the right.
  • Hi,

this is the site: https://www.oriargenti.com/

and the carousel is the "Latest Arrivals' towards the end of the pageimage. I have set it up to display only 3 products, but they are still the same size as if I had set it up to display 4+ products.

Once you scroll, you will also be able to see the sticky header not staying at the top, but moving down 66px from the top.

Thanks,
    Stefania
  • Hi,

I have switched off the site wide message, and the nav is ok now. This is a WooCommerce functionality though and your theme is compatible with it, so would be good to be able to use all the functionality available without any of it breaking the be theme layout.

I have set the products to 3 and their dimension still won't change to fill in the full width layout.

Thanks,
    Stefania
  • sorry, could you elaborate? are you referring to the 3 products not changing dimension to fill the entire width?
  • I have not change the image sizes. What I am saying is that the theme used to work in such a way that depending on how many products you want to show they would be a different size, in order to fit the width of the content area. Since one of the latest updates, this has changed. Wether I set 3 or 8 products, they products featured in the slider won't change size to fit the entire content width, but they remain the same, leaving a empty gap on the right.
  • You define the number within the Muffin Group - Muffin Builder interface.

How do I send you a screen shot? I can't insert an image within this 'comment' text area.

If you scroll down to  4.2.36 Shop Slider in the below link you can see it:

• Can you give me an email address I can use to create a login for you?

the link to the site is https://www.oriargenti.com/

Thanks,
    Stefania
  • Can you give me an email address I can use to create a login for you?

the link to the site is https://www.oriargenti.com/

Thanks,
    Stefania