How can I change Quick Fact number and title colours?

edited July 2017 in Shortcodes
Hello,
I am working on a website and I finished pretty much everything. Then, I made an edit where I changed a section's background color to red. I was using red as the main color for the website and as soon as I did the change for the section I had to change the color of what's inside because they weren't visible anymore. I needed to have custom colors for this section only; the objective is to change the Quick Fact's title and number colors. First I tried changing the color of the number from by going to Be Theme Options -> Colors -> Shortcodes -> Quick Fact Number Color. Unfortunately, that didn't work. My next guess was to go for Custom CSS; I went to Be Theme Options -> Custom CSS & JS and added the following: 
.WhiteStuff { 

body {
    color: white;
}

}
After that, I proceeded to add "WhiteStuff" to Custom | Classes for the section that is to have this styling. That too did not work. I then added "WhiteStuff" to each Quick Fact's Custom | Classes and also ended up going nowhere. Can you please let me know how I am to change these? I can gladly email a screenshot if it helps understand the issue. 

Comments