1 problem down - 2 more pop up. :(

I'm really beginning to get annoyed with this theme.  After all the hours (and I do mean HOURS) trying to get things to look right, I get the PC to look good and the mobile looks crummy!  I see a bug in the mobile side of the Agency 2 theme and now it shows on the PC side and there is nothing I can see in the settings that would cause it to look that way - so I take the column OUT that is causing the problem and then everything else goes nuts with misaligned pics and settings that dont' seem to work.  ARGH!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Hi,
    your post states that you have a problem, and thats it.
    Please send some links to your page, explain in more detail with some additional screenshota so we can know what exactly is the problem.
    thanks
  • The site is www.AllStarBusinessInsurance.com and one of the problems is showing on both on PC and mobile with the picture of the man with the umbrella, looks like his legs are cut off - regardless of what I do to bottom margins and paddings etc. - I cannot get it fixed! The other problem is just mobile at the bottom where the Hours of Operation, address and telephone.  It looks fine on PC but in mobile the layout is all jumbled up. 
    The other issue with the 3 columns, I got tired of fighting with it and just deleted the 1st column that was all messed up.
  • 1. Regardless man and its legs, you set 50px of bottom padding for the section where this image is and that's why this is how it looks like. There is no need to be annoyed because if you look on the following screenshot http://prntscr.com/fsssv3 you will see that you did it yourself.

2. Please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and check html errors you got. Please fix them first and all should be fine. Anticipating your question, yes, those errors are not associated with theme and were made by you or one of your extra plugins.
  • Removing the 50px padding may have fixed the PC look but it does not help the mobile view issues on either cases - including the bottom footer area.  I'll have to pay someone to fix this because I've already spent days on this and don't have time (nor patience) to keep guessing at where the settings are to correct things.  This may be a snap to those that created the theme because they know it inside and out but to those that are not that well versed, it's NOT that easy nor common knowledge.  
  • The legs will get cut off, the background adapts to the content size.  If you want the whole man to show all the time, please edit the wrap you have set the background, and change the background|size to contain from cover. 
  • Yeah I finally got that figured out and fixed.  

Now I have 2 more problems and I'm thinking it has something to do with files in original theme - maybe.  The reason I say that because part of the file names show /uploads/2016/06.....
    In the Agency 2 Theme, when analyzing the site it says these two URLs are bad and causing a 404 error.  They are http://allstarbusinessinsurance.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/home_agency2_check.png 
    I know I did not upload any files with those names.  Any help on that?

• I can't figure out where those files are being called for - is in the Slider Revolutions maybe?
  • We do not know either, you will have to look on your website. The files are missing from the media files and that is why they are causing the errors.
  • the site is www.allstarbusinessinsurance.com as you probably could have gathered from the url but I can't figure out what is calling for those files.  I have things that are 'close' to that but again, it was stuff that came WITH the theme.  I'm wondering if the new version changed something?  Bottom line, I need to find out 'where' those files are being called from. I've looked at my site (that I built) as well as the Slider Revolution - beats my two pair - but the analytics are gigging me for it because of the 404 errors they are causing :(
  • There is no possible way to know, you would have to search manually on your website.
  • Let me re-phrase the question.

It apparent by the URL (Downloads for July 2016) because I've only had it 2 weeks - that it is something built-in to the Agency 2 theme that is requesting those files.  You wrote the program - what part of the Agency 2 theme called for those files?
  • There are over 260+ pre-built websites, how could we know just looking at the file name what is this file or where should it be located. You have deleted these files from your media library, that is why they are not loading. You can always import this pre-built website again and check it yourself.
  • If I reinstall the pre-built site, it's not going to wipe out what I already have built is it?  
  • in addition to the above - and BTW, your response was NOT what I would expect from the theme author.  ".... how could we know just looking at the file name what is this file or where should it be located".  You WROTE the program - I would think if ANYONE would know - you would be the one!  Nevertheless, I just wanna get this 404 code removed from my analysis.
  • Sorry but we will be not able to help, there is no problem with your theme, it was not the theme fault that the file is missing. If you deleted those files, please replace them manually via FTP.