Help please - My Muffin builder content disappeared

My problem is that after I built page using Muffin Builder,
I clicked on Builder >> SEO and updated so plugin could
read content.

But now the page is missing the Muffin Builder content.
The content is still copied to the text editor and the page
shows up fine, but I can't go back and edit any of the 
Muffin builder content that I previously created.

Did I do something wrong?

Comments

• Found the problem!

I deactivated WP  Bakery Visual Composer and it came back!
  • Ok then. We're glad you found the problem yourself.
  • Hi, I had the same problem. I've just copy a code for change the style of the map, i upload the page and the Muffin Builder disappeared. 
    I've try to deactivate the WP Bakery Visual Composer, but nothing happened. And now i can't edit my HOME page. How can i resolve this urgent problem?
    Thank you.
  • edited July 2015
    UPDATE: The Muffin Builder Page Option is disappeared from all the page after i put a code to edit the style of the map. If i try to update from ENVATO TOOLKIT there is an error: 
    Warning: function_exists() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in .../home/wp-admin/includes/class-pclzip.php on line 1766
    How can i resolve this urgent problem?
    Thank you.
  • @filippobonadiman So or the code for map is corrupted or the problem is with one of your theme or wordpress files. We recommend to update both via FTP because as you see, above warning is completely not related with theme. It's wordpress.
  • I took the code for the map from a site that muffin suggest. There is a method to see the html code of the page to try to remove this style code of the map? Because I think that the problem is here.
    Now I try to download the latest version of betheme and a try to upload via FTP. To make this i must overwrite che betheme folder in the folder theme, it's correct? And then I try to update wordpress via FTP.
  • @filippobonadiman Yes, exactly. You must overwrite all theme files via FTP. But to see the html code of the site, you can open your site in html Firefox mode (CTRL+U).
  • Hi guys, i've tried to update wordpress and betheme via FTP, but the Muffin Builder Page Option don't appear in my edit page. All the page had the same problem. And the Warning error Warning: function_exists() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in .../home/wp-admin/includes/class-pclzip.php on line 1766 continue to be there if i try to update my betheme via ENVATO TOOLKIT. I tried all your suggestions but nothing happened.
  • @filippobonadiman If Muffin Builder is still invisible, please send us private message with access to your dashboard and we'll check what you did wrong.