Multiple transparent menus with custom colors

I'm new to using betheme but have used a lot of other themes and am very familiar with WP.  

Is it possible to have multiple transparent menus with different skin colors? I would like to set up multiple individual pages, each with their own transparent menu and a different skin color for the menu navigation links. I'm attempting to do this using Custom Layouts but I can't seem to figure out how to change the menu colors. 

I get to the Skins section, and I can either select "custom skin" or choose from a variety of different theme skin colors. If I choose "custom skin" it looks like I can only set the colors once. Is there a way to have multiple custom color menus? Or can I customize the them skin colors somehow?

Using transparent menus, in somes instances I need a dark menu link color because I'm using a light background image. Or, on the flip side, I need a light/white menu link color because I'm using a dark background image. I would like to be able to set the menu navigation color and the hover color.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Comments

• HI,
    if you set a custom skin color then you will be not able to change the individual colors. The theme skins are not open to cusomization, the only possibility to change the individial colors when the skin is enabled is by custom css.
    thanks