Ordering Woocommerce fields in checkout page

Hello there, 
I want to custom order Woocommerce fields in checkout page, I usually use this hook in functions.php but it is not working for betheme

add_filter('woocommerce_checkout_fields','reorder_woo_fields');

function reorder_woo_fields($fields) {
    $fields2['billing']['billing_first_name'] = $fields['billing']['billing_first_name'];
    $fields2['billing']['billing_last_name'] = $fields['billing']['billing_last_name'];
    $fields2['billing']['billing_country'] = $fields['billing']['billing_country'];
    $fields2['billing']['billing_state'] = $fields['billing']['billing_state'];
    $fields2['billing']['billing_address_1'] = $fields['billing']['billing_address_1'];
    $fields2['billing']['billing_address_2'] = $fields['billing']['billing_address_2'];
$fields2['billing']['billing_phone'] = $fields['billing']['billing_phone'];
    $fields2['billing']['billing_email'] = $fields['billing']['billing_email'];

return $fields2;
}
can you help me on this?

Comments

• Hi,
    Sorry but we cannot help with this, we do not support these kind of changes.
    thanks
  • Hi, 
    but this is a theme related change, normally the code I pasted works like a magic, but it seems like betheme is interfering in Woocommerce process causing this.
    at least tell me how are you interfering so I can fix it on my own!
  • Hi,

What you ask for, requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact with your web developer. Item Policy clearly says:
    Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customisation services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio

thanks
  • Hi, 
    I am not asking for any modifications, I am simply asking why the code I offered is not working on your theme? answering this question is not a customization support, if you provide an answer I can find a solution by myself
    thanks
  • No sorry, we cannot help with custom code.
  • it seems like you do not see the issue from my side, this is a theme issue, this is not a custom code, this is a solution for my issue provided by Woocoomerce and you can find this snippet on their official website and it usually works on the other themes.
    You said that your theme is Woocommerce compatible, and it seems like it is not!!
  • The standard woocommerce plugin is working, any modification you make is up to you, if they do not work it is not our responsibility to fix it.
  • https://theme.co/apex/forums/topic/hide-woocommerce-cart-when-empty/
    Check this link, this is X theme support, notice the difference? 
    I insist that this is a standard woocommerce functionality! standard code to configure Woocommerce provided by Woocommerce itself.
    If you say that you support Woocommerce, do not you expect that people would want to configure Woocommerce!!?
    Please mark this topic as closed, and thanks for the greatest support ever!