css save name

Good day everybody

We used the theme for various customer orders, we would like to customize the Style.css. Is it possible that the updates work even though the theme is no longer stored under betsme and is renamed or css in the css?

Best regards
Sascha

Comments

• Hi,
    the problem is that when you update the theme the file do not get overwritten but instead they get deleted and replaced, so this could detele your custom css even if you would name the file diffrently.
    Please use the child theme if you want to modify the theme files.
    The other possibility is just to copy and paste the custom css in theme options>custom css&js>css, this gets stored in the database and will not be affected by the update.
    thanks
  • Excuse me, my English is not really good and I use the Google translator for my question. There are in the net various Wordpress Theme detectors, it would be very important that you do not immediately see it is a purchased theme. And for this I have to adapt author and much more. How could I do that?
  • Sorry but we do not offer this in our theme. You would have to find a developer who would do such custom changes to your website.
    thanks