Header Background Image

Is there any possibility to set the Page Header Background image responsive. At the moment all Header Images are not scaled only center cropped.
What setttings will the Images scale?

Comments

• Hi,
    you would have to set the image-size to contain from cover.
    thanks
  • edited July 2017
    makes no differenz, is it possible to get a screenshot from the setting
  • here some results
    pic is cropped
    and scale not relative

• Edit this section, and set the background-size to contain. Please also send a link to this page.
  • From external the off-page is active. We are not Live and check at the moment the theme options.
    So it is not possible to sendd a link, you will see only the Under contruction page.

What we need is the information in which size we must upload the header pics to have no lost or cropping. Alternate, the info at which point we can adjust and fix the size and detail of the image
  • Hi,
    You cannot have a dimension that will fit all images, this is just not possible. Either use cover or contain background size.
    thanks
  • edited August 2017
    Hi,
    unfortunately this also makes no difference. No matter the settings, the picture acts in a weird way (as desccribed above).
    If i change the padding, for example right/left padding, all 4 edges receive the value, which also is an unwanted effect.

So what settings do we have to adjust and what pic dimension is required? The use of cover or contain alone doesn´t solve the problem.
    Thanks in advance

EDIT: What i need to know is width-to-height-ratio of the picture to prevent distortion.
  • There is a background size option "cover for >1240px" the it will set to contain.
    Background images never were responsive.

• is there a possibility to work around that? in the header section, i could use an item wrapper with an image, so no background image in the section.

is the same possible for banners with headlines? can i lay a column over an image?
  • The Template is as responsive published, we dont understand why Container with background image are not scaling. The cropping on left and right side cuts the image message...
    Is ther any planings to implement the functionality?
  • As I said before, the background in css is not responsive, the least you can do is set the background size to: contain. This way it will scale with the window. You have set it to cover, there is no possibility in the whole universe for it to be responsive.