Different mouse overays on different buttons

Hi,

It's about the buttons on my page.

In my Header, the button has an overlay (when I hover over it with the mouse) which goes from left to right.
The normal buttons (inserted over visual composer) have an overlay which goes from the bottom to the top.
The contact form buttons have no overlay.

It would be great if you could help me align all these.

Kind regards,

Chand

Comments

• Hi Chand, all option can be set in theme optiosn>colors, the style of the buttons can be set in theme options>global>general but the contact form button will differ.
    If you would have used the muffin builder then it would be easier since we do not have control over their buttons and you will have to set them alone.
    thanks
  • Hi,

Thank for the answer!

I went there but there is no option for the overlay which appears when I hover over the button with the mouse...

(I thought that would be the case with the contact form...)

Is there any CSS code for themouse overlay in the header and normal buttons?

Kind regards

Chand
  • Yes there is but you would have to change every type of button on your page. Please send a link to your page, if the changes are minimal we will provide the code.
  •  Hi,

Thank you!

Here is the page (not finished)

Kindest regards,

Chand
  • Sorry but these animation are in the VC, if you would use the muffin builder then the animation would be the same. We can give you some effect on the contact form button. But just a color.
  • Ok I see...

I hoped there is a css code for it.

No thx for the contact form...

Many thanks

Chand