.zip files for theme sliders are not showing

I'm trying to upload a Creative2 (or even any of the themes) revolution slider but when I download the files, they don't show and the sliders aren't in the the download link from themefore.. help me! please!

Comments

• Hi,
    please update the theme to the newest version, the slider can ne downloaded with the betheme pre-built website.
    thanks
  • Hello,

Thank you for your response. The issue isn't finding the theme, I have the theme installed. The issue I am have is with the revolution slider, I don't have the file templates/themes for any of the themes provided with this template. 

When I purchased BeTheme from the envato/themeforest market, everything downloaded appropriately except the revolution sliders (i think) becuase i can't find any of the .zip files that belong to the themes themselves. Is it possible to get the file for the Creative2 slider revolution .zip?

I've tried downloading the file multiple times and it still downloads it where I can't find the .zip.

Thanks,
  • please update the theme to the newest version, the slider can ne downloaded with the betheme pre-built website it is no longer in the theme.
    The slider is now downloaded with the pre-built website.