Google Analytics not working with any of my sites

edited July 2017 in Theme Options
I see no tracking info. Even when I try to send a test user through Google Analytics, it still doesn't show up.

I can see that the tracking code is in the website:

But I still don't get the data. I tried adding it through betheme (in the SEO panel), and then I tried putting it in the header myself, but neither worked.

Any ideas? 

Comments

• Hi,
    you need to pass the whole script to the field in theme options>SEO.
    Please make a screenshot. It must be in JS, it will not work in php.
    thanks
  • Hi,

Yes, I understand. I tried doing that in the SEO area, and then in the header.php file itself, because neither were working. Here is a screenshot

It is supposed to work instantly, right?

Even after 24 hours, I now have 2 hits, but there should be at least 20 - I got all my friends to check, and even I checked on 4 different devices. 

You can see in the site's header, the code is there. 
  • Yeah, something is definitely wrong. I just had somebody call me that looked at my website 1 hour ago, and Google Analytics shows the last time somebody visited the website was more than 1 day ago. 
  • Okay, then please go to your google account and check if everything is fine. This works, maybe it needs more time.
  • frodobagginman, I have the same issue. And i did a google search a lot of people are having the same issue. This theme is not good for SEO, analytics is not working and it does not even have AMP support.