Keep menu full size on scroll

Is there a setting so the menu and logo in the header do not shrink when you scroll down the page? I want it to be sticky as-is, and also make the action bar be sticky so the whole top header/menu section does not move or change. Thank you.

Site here with login demo / demo: http://gsa.demo.rahvalor.com/

Comments

• Hi,
    if you want the logo and the menu to not shrink please go to header&subheader>header and set the header style to fixed.
    thanks
  • That worked thank you. Could you tell me where to turn off the transparency? I can see the text on page behind the menu text.
  • You can change it in theme options>global>general
    There you will find transparency options.
  • Ok, I see that. Let me clarify because I didn't ask the question the right way - I don't have the transparency on, but the header/menu area is still not on a white background the way I want it. As the content scrolls, you can see the content behind it but it is very light. Is there a way to make the header/menu are completely solid so the content disappears behind it when the page scrolls?
  • Ok, I was able to change the opacity using CSS. That worked fine but if there is another way to do it, please let me know. I prefer to use theme settings if available and use CSS if necessary. Thank you.
  • The css you used is fine. There is no other option.
  • Ok, thank you.