Betheme Child

I know you guys don't support child theme support. But I need your help in something simple. I want to switch Header layout style based on screen size. Like I need different header layout style for desktop and different for Tablets and different for Mobile. I know I can do this with functions.php file in the betheme child. But I don't know the exact values and attributes to manipulate with. Can you give me some example code of my scenario?

Like I need for Desktop the transparent layout style but for mobile devices, i need Overlay Menu layout.

Comments

• Hi,
    Sorry but we do not support such changes, everything can be changed in theme options>header or in theme options>responsive.
    thanks
  • I know you don't support these changes. but you guys made the theme. I know how to change but I am not sure the element names to choose from. Like if I need to apply the custom function or to show separate layouts for header I have to know their names in order to manipulate with it. Can't you tell me that?
  • Sorry but this is done with css, JS and changes in PHP, we do not have such information to give you, you would have to change many files in the theme.