Two different portfolio or blog

Hi,

Is it possible to have two different portfolios or blog sections ?

For instance, let's say on portfolio is the "general" portfolio, takin all but one category. The second portfolio (probably made with the builder) would only show one category. I know how to set up the second portfolio, but what do I do to exclude one category in the main portfolio ?

Same question with blog sections :) .

All the best,
Jo

Comments

• I found the way to exclude a category in Blog. Will get back to you if what I want to achieve doesn't succeed :).
  • Ok so here it is.

Basically I would like to have two different blogs for an artist's website, one showing everything but "Side Project" category, one showing "Side project" only.

So what I did was I did a blog page excluding the category "Side project".
    And I did a "side project" page made with muffin builder and showing a blog grid with only "side project" category.

So far so good.

But now, when I click on a post in Side Project > Post 1 .
    The navigation arrows on the left and right can lead towards other categories.

In terms of ergonomics, this is not what I wish for. Is it possible to set the navigation arrows in the category "Side project" to navigate only within "Side project" category.

I do not want to apply this change everywhere else. On the blog section and on the portfolio, I would like the arrows to navigate between all different categories.

Is there a way this could be set up  ?

All the best,
    Jo
  • HI,
    Sorry but this cannot be achieved, we suggest making a blog and a portfolio. Two blogs are not possible.
    thanks