Category Posts Widget - Not Filtering Resulst - Showing all posts

Hi Beloved MGroup Team,

I need once more your valuable HELP. :-)

I am having problems to use the post category filter widget. Although the posts are correctly set, the same posts are showed independently which category  I choose. 

See this file to better understand the issue: http://blog.cicloceap.com.br/widget-not-filtering.pdf

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Hi,
    Please do not use special characters for category names or sidebars. Only URL friendly.
    thanks
  • Well, IT IS NOT A SOLUTION. 

We speak portuguese here. We cannot leave a side special characters because IS PART of our language. It does not marke sense at all.

We bought a theme that was sold as suitable for many languages. How I suppose to categorise a content that we have for our user? 

I cannot write lideranca MUST BE liderança otherwise it will be WRONG. 
  • By the way i have changed all the names just for testing, since not using special characters is  not an option, but nothing has changed. 

That means the problem is not located only in te categories names. Still the same issue not filtering. 
  • Are you using any third party plugins that may cause this to malfunction?
    Please disable all plugins.
  • No I am not using. All the plugins are disbale. 
  • If there is not a solution, I would like to ask for a refund, because its very important functionality for this project and 'till now could make it work properly.
  • I ran other tests and changed the theme and it worked perfectly. Everything is indicating there ara fails in this theme. Please advise
  • Hi people, 

I have made a refund request for this theme.I would like to ask your help to speed it up, since I could not find a feasible solution for this project. 

• Send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason. Please don’t forget to explain your issue in the messeage very clearly.
  • edited August 2017

Hi Muffin
    Group Team,

Personal data was sent.

This purchase
    code was used primarily on test site at
    http://convertemarketing.com.br/projetos/blogciclo

I tried to
    deactivate, but I did not have success. I put the purchase code on test site to
    test different solutions for the problem we are facing with the category list t
    left hand side on test site. I could not deactivate I receive the following
    error message: different domain from registration, contact author to
    deactivate.

Description
    of the issue we are facing at the blog.cicloceap.com.br

General
    Understanding:

It´s a Brazilian
    blog for psychologists so it´s written in Portuguese language. To improve the
    navigation of our content, we are using at the left-hand side a post category
    widget.

Issue:

Although
    our articles are correctly categorised, is shown always the same articles. You
    can click on any category and you will see the same articles for all
    categories.

It was
    suggested by Muffin Group Team to deactivate all plugins. We did it on test
    site and still not working.

It has been
    asked not to use special characters. We MUST use them, since blog is written in
    Portuguese language which has special characters such as ç, ã, ê, õ on simple
    words such as criança, liderança, motivação which are the name of our
    categories. For testing purposes only, we removed the special characters and
    still not working.  

• Please continue the conversation via email if you have send a private message.
    thanks