LayerSlider WP licence activation - not included in BeTheme?

Hi
I just installed BeTheme and the plugins that come with it. One of them is LayerSlider WP. It indicated I had to updated it, and I did. I have version 6.5.5

There is a message under the plugin 

License activation is required in order to receive updates and premium support for LayerSlider. Purchase a license or read the documentation to learn more. Got LayerSlider in a theme?

So I followed the instructions and introduced my BeTheme purchasing code. WP pops-up a message saying: Your purchase code appears to be invalid. Please take special care to enter it correctly without accidentally including spaces or other additional characters. Please note, you can't activate LayerSlider with your theme's purchase code. This also can be a temporary issue in our services. In that case please try it again in a few hours.

The only options I have found require me to purchase the LayerSlider WP plugin. Do I have to do it and pay the price?

or how do I proceed?

Comments

• Hi,
    you can update the budled plugin from betheme>install plugins
    If the newest version is not avaliable yet, please wait for it. The plugins you buy with the theme are not premium plugins, if you want instant updates you have to buy the plugins separaetly.
    thanks
  • Thanks, I de installed it and installed again and now it give no problems, only the same message than before
     License activation is required in order to receive updates and premium support for LayerSlider.

I understand that I should do nothing and it will still continue working

Thanks
  • If you buy the plugin, you can update whenever it is possible. With the bundled plugins you have to wait for us to update the plugin.