Can't add images to image gallery from media library

edited August 2017 in Files & images
I added an image gallery from the muffin builder item list. I uploaded many images that successfully appear in the gallery. However, if I try to add more images form the media library that already exist on my site they do not appear. I have tried adding them in groups by selecting multiple images and also tried selecting just one and neither of them will appear. 

Furthermore, really strange, I completely deleted the image gallery, confirmed that it was gone from my site. Then I added a new image gallery and only selected older images that previously existed in the media library. Updated the page and the gallery appeared but only with the images that i uploaded the first time. None of the older images that i had chosen appeared. 

Again, I completely deleted the image gallery, confirmed that it was gone from my site. Then i added a new image gallery and did not choose any images whatsoever. Updated the page and once again all of the images that I had originally uploaded the first time i added the gallery were there. 

This is very strange behavior. Any explanation for this? 

I might have to use another gallery plugin which is a shame.

Comments