How to remove spacing?

Hello team,

I have one question: I have a full width slider on top of the home site.
Now I want to place 3 zoomboxes side by side underneath it, but without the space between them. They should touch each other, without space.

How do I do this?

Thank you!

Comments

• Hi,
    only with custom css. Add those 3 zoomboxes and send me a link to your page.
    Also please add a custom class to the section so we can target it better.
    thanks
  • Message has been sent to you via Themeforest.

Thanks!
  • Anything new here, may you provide an update for this issue?
    Thanks
  • Hi,
    if you contacted us via private message then please do not post here. Continue the conversation there.
    thanks
  • What is your recommendation for sending login details then? As described in your forum rules we've send you a pm on themeforest with our logindetails. We have no response on themeforest so far. Please provide us another opportunity then. Thanks for your understanding
  • If you have send a message privately then please continue the conversation there. Check your email for answers from the private message since they were most likely answered.
  • It is not answered. Please check your Email then, I am writing three basic support requests here and all I get is being forwarded for days. Let's please not be that bureaucratic. I ask you therefore kindly again, to check your Email for the Login Details and at least respond to it. We would truly appreciate your help.

Thanks.

• Can you provide us an email of yours, so we can send you then straight the information and continue the conversation there?

• edited August 2017
    You have been answered thru email:

Please continue the converstation there.
    thanks
  • Did you seriously just posted publicly a screenshot which is showing our login details!?
    And why is the support not able to use those data for the other support requests?

I really hope for your reputation that you won't give us a standard respond here like "If you have send a message privately then please continue the conversation there." 

• Yes, sorry. We did not see the login details there, our bad.
    We do not understand why would we need those login details anyway. We will not just log in and do this for you, this is not how it works. If you think that way, sorry but you are misstaken.
    We asked you for the localization of those 3 zoomboxes, this is a simple request for which we are awaiting your answer. Please answer this privately and then we will provide you with a sollution or custom css. Otherwise there is no need for this disscussion.
    thank you
  • We will, thank you for your response.