Media Grid - Question regarding prettyPhoto behavior

Hello,
I've recently bought the theme and I'm tweaking my old blog posts to adapt them to various featured offered by Be. I'm trying to convert regular picture-after-picture galleries into Media Grid element which allows me to show images in really beautiful 1:1 grid. However, after clicking any image from the grid, only that particular image opens inside prettyPhoto. In order to view other images, one has to click away from prettyPhoto and click another thumbnail in order to view its large version.

Such behavior makes it useless to display large quantities of images inside Media Grid as it will confuse people who won't be able to browse other photos inside the Media Grid after enlarging one image.

I've also tried to overcome this problem with Fancy Box for WordPress plugin but it doesn't work, perhaps because of AJAXified nature of Media Grid.

Is there a way to link all images inside the Media Grid in order to display them as a gallery inside prettyPhoto?

Image 1 - Media Grid gallery
Image 2 - Enlarged image using prettyPhoto, impossible to switch to another image from the Media Grid gallery.

Comments