Enable Muffin Builder and Post/Page Options For Custom Post Type

Hello!

I just created a new CPT and I can't see the page/post options part in it and muffin builder. How can I enable this to show in Custom Post Type? I have already search the forum and can't find this particular information.

Another thing I need to know is: Is it possible to change header image for each page or post individually?

Thanks
Angelo

Comments

• Hi,

What you ask for, requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact with your web developer. Item Policy clearly says:
    Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customisation services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio

thanks
  • I'm not asking you to modify to me, I'm asking some tip about how to do that, where things are. I am a web developer and I can't find anything about this in your documentation and all I can find here in the forum is you arguing about the support policy with everyone. 

For me, a great theme should have something about that in your documentation and/or you shouldn't deny guidance about that for your customers. This is a BIG MISTAKE.

I can't see the "Outstanding support for customers". I think you should look for "outstanding" in the dictionary.

• Yes, you are asking us for a customization as what you ask for, requires files customization. Also, please do not confuse customer support with web development service as this is a huge different and the only person responsible for customization is web developer who build specific site.

Thanks for understanding!
  • No, I'm not asking you to customize the theme for me.

You answer as an advice should be:
    • Look for the files in folder X;
    • Duplicate file Y and reference it in the file W;
    • This or that way you can find what you're looking for;
    You would not need to access my files or change it for me.

I see a lot of topics that you paste css code for users. I think that is file customization, don't you think?

Looking for the answers I saw A LOT of customers looking for the same answer and you deny help. You should understand that this is a common question and change your documentation or provide some functionality that allows user to accomplish this.

Anyway, now I understand that we can't count on your support for advanced implementations, and that makes your support and theme NOT OUTSTANDING for me. I won't recommend your theme for my clients anymore.
  • Any solution for this?
  • This requires editing and modyfing the theme files, and since Item Policy clearly says:
    Item support does not include services
    to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style and
    functionality described on the item page. For customization services
    that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we
    recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid
    customisation services or checking out the great service providers on
    Envato Studio

We cannot help with this issue, we give only custom css but it does not require changing the theme files and will not lead to breaking the theme.

bepbrasil

Regarding your question about the header images, you can change them by editing the page/post and setting it in the page options.