portfolio broke

Every page link created in my portfolio sections goes to a 404 error. I have reinstalled the theme but i still have the problem.

Comments

• Did you checked if you have mod_security off? Because maybe this could be the problem. Also you should check if .htaccess file works properly because problems with 404 are always related with this file. You can switch to default wp theme and you will see the same problem what means it is not related with theme at all.
  • its related to the theme because its only in the portfolio section of this theme. If i switch to the default theme there is no porfolio section. how would that work?

But the problem started after i installed nimble gallery plugin. Its took over my section, then i deleted the plugin and still have the problem. 
  • I contacted my hosting and they check all the .htaccess stuff and they said its not that.. 
  • Sorry but this is not theme issue. And unfortunately we have no idea what else could be wrong on your side because we checked it thousand times and everything works fine.
  • Hi Fitnessjoq

You should update the permalinks