Header and Revolution Slider Parts not visible

Hey all,

I`m new in this forum so I have the first topic for me.

I`m currently having trouble with the website www.vybiralik.com.

Everything worked fine till last week. It started with the classic white screen and following error code:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/30/d84699905/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Vybiralik/index.php:1) in /homepages/30/d84699905/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Vybiralik/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1210#

I tried to fix it by checking the wp-config file. I just saved it once again after looking after some spaces and BOM signature.
The website shows off again, but now I have the problem that my header and Revolution Slider (Intro) and one more is missing.
Whats also gets me confused when I´m looking on the overview page of Rev Slider I get this image:

Does someone of you have a solution for my problem?

Thank you guys.

Comments

• Hello,
    please disable all cache plugins from your website.
    Also make sure that server cache is not active.
    thanks
  • I`ve already emptied my cache and disabled all plugins, but nothing helped.

What`s also seems confusing to me by clicking on the Media Library nothing is displayed.
    Even I`m uploading new images, no content.

Another problem is the website is just with the www. available, if you try to access it without www. you get a white screen and the following error message:
    Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/30/d84699905/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Vybiralik/index.php:1) in /homepages/30/d84699905/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Vybiralik/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1210

Do you guys have any ideas to fix this problem?
    Should I create a Backup and install WordPress once again from beginning?

• Above warning has nothing to with the theme so if above is the reason, you supposed to look for a problem out of the theme. However, if nothing helps, then the best solution would be to re-install everything (including WordPress files). Bear in mind that all files need to be removed from FTP first and then please upload clean and original files only.