Preblems when I generate elements in the page recruiting of HR BETHEME

I'M basing me on the page recruiting of HR template for generate the page services of  http://www.europroteccion.es/

I've attache some image of the problem.

I have seen the problem when I try to introduce 9 elements in the page, then the page show an error and show the following code:

How can I resolve the problem? Thank you in advance.

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /usr/home/europroteccion.es/web/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 119 Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /usr/home/europroteccion.es/web/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 132 Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /usr/home/europroteccion.es/web/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 135 Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /usr/home/europroteccion.es/web/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 138 Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /usr/home/europroteccion.es/web/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 205
Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /usr/home/europroteccion.es/web/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 224 Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /usr/home/europroteccion.es/web/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 244 Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /usr/home/europroteccion.es/web/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 249 Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /usr/home/europroteccion.es/web/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 254

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /usr/home/europroteccion.es/web/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 427

Comments