Question regarding two different revolution slider on one website.

Hi Guys,

How are you today? I got website build via your theme, using Slider revolution slider on my home page and is disabled on the tabled&mobile. 

Anyway, I decided to create another slider and adjust it only for mobile and desktop but the question is can I use two different sliders via revolution slider, one for desktop and another for tablet&mobile?

I tried to find the solution but no luck. 

Thanks for your help and assistance.
Adek

Comments

• Hi,
    yes you can. If you are using the muffin builder you can create the sliders in RS and copy the shortcodes to sections ( create a section and a column item and paste the shortcode). You can edit the section and set the style to full-width. Sections have also the ability to hide/show on different devices,
    there is a option when you edit a section, see screen: http://prntscr.com/gipb2u
  • Hi,

Thanks for your reply and help, I have a different question regarding the shortcode button, there is an option to add the hover effect to the button?

I mean about this shortcode:
    [button title="Button" link="" target="_blank" align="" icon="" icon_position="" color="" font_color="" size="2" full_width="" class="" download="" rel="" onclick=""]
    Thanks for your time and help.

• btw. I got a weird problem with google maps. I have add the API but the location showin is wrong. I have double checked if the API is copied correct and if the API is good itself also I have no errors in regards to the google maps / google maps API. No additional plugins instaled also.
  • I have two questions more for you guys in regards to your theme. 

The first one is do I'm able to link via navigation particular section on an inner page? so link to the section in navigation but this website is no one page.

I'm using HR theme, on the blog page, I have done the widget on the left side, wanted to change the background color but the background of the section is cut off and cannot make it full size. In the section, style is set to default and when updated it to full screen/full size no changes. Please see attachment: https://imgur.com/Vp8qPVa. How can I make it full size?(left background)
  • Hello,
    1. our shortcode does not include hover options.
    2. it must be somthing with api setting in google maps, please check there and send us a link to the page with the map.
    3. What do you mean with the linking?
    4. This is not possible, the area is not able to fit content. As you can see the spaces on the left and right are blank, so the content stays centered.
    You can change the sidebar width in theme options>sidebars or the grid width in theme options>global>general