Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

How to overwrite Theme Color in buttons

Hello, 

I am trying to overwrite the color selection of the Theme Color under: Betheme options > Colors > content > Theme Colors. 

I am creating a button in Visual Composer that is supposed to be completely Yellow, with outline and letters in Black. When on Hover it shouldn't change colors at all. 

But for some reason the background is white and when on hover the letters appear to be White. I have tried changing everything that I can think of and I really dont know what to do. Is this a bug of some kind or am I not seeing things straight? Could you please help me? 

This is the link > under the map, you will see an image, and a text, and under the text there is the button. 

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Hello,

I'm sorry but you're not understanding my problem. 

I have tried changing the style of the buttons in the VC settings of the buttons, but they are just not responding at all. Nothing. 

For some reason that I don't understand, and as you well are saying it shouldn't be like this...the buttons in VC are taking the colors from the theme option colors. 

I have created already 5 websites with Betheme and I've never had this problem. That is why I'm reaching out to you. 
  • It's taking that Yellow from: Betheme options > Colors > content > Theme Colors. 

If you want I can send you all the screenshots...I'm not kidding you. Again, I've done 5 websites with Betheme and I've never had this problem. 

Can you please help me? 
  • Please sign in to see answear!